Processing of personal data
The personal data collected through our website is processed as per the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Furthermore, we guarantee that personal data is processed legally, faithfully and transparently, and that it is collected for specific, explicit, lawful purposes, limited to those purposes and updated if necessary. The data subjects may not be identified for longer than necessary and security is guaranteed by the proper technical and organisational means.
DATA CONTROLLER: PIKOLIN S.L.
PURPOSE: To manage registration as a user, purchase products or services, respond to queries or claims, for commercial communications, to compile online profiles.
LEGAL GROUNDS: Execution of a contract, compliance with legal obligations, data subject consent, controller’s legitimate interest.
RECIPIENTS: Third-party suppliers in charge of processing and other companies in the Pikolin Group.
RIGHTS: You may exercise your rights regarding personal data as explained at the end of this Policy.
Who controls your personal data?
The entity responsible for processing your personal data is PIKOLIN, S.L. as a company belonging to the business group known as “PIKOLIN Group”, a leader in sleep solutions in Spain and France, with business address at Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain).
You may lodge a claim or contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
If you want to unsubscribe, you can do so by filling in this este formulario.
Why do we process your data and what allows us to do so? What can we process your data for?
By filling in registration or contact forms, sending emails or calling us, your personal data will be controlled by the entities named above.
The data will be processed to manage registration as a user, purchase products or services, comply with legal obligations, for commercial communications with data subjects including by electronic means, and to respond to queries and claims.
– To manage registration as a user. When the data subject voluntarily registers on our website, we ask for their consent to data processing to complete registration and save the information that will allow us to provide our services and maintain contact.
– To provide the service requested. We process your data in order to provide our services, managing and invoicing orders and communication with you regarding the progress of the service by email or phone if necessary to fulfil the contractual relationship.
– To comply with legal obligations. Some processing is done to comply with legal obligations, of a fiscal or accounting nature, for example, in communication with the competent public administrations when necessary.
– Responding to queries and requests. When the data subject sends us a query or request for information, we process their data with their consent in order to respond to their query or request. We can also process the data subject’s data when they contact our customer service department to resolve problems or lodge claims under the contractual relationship.
– To communicate commercially with data subjects by any means:
When users register on our website, we can communicate commercially with them by electronic means regarding our products and services. In this case, the lawful basis for processing their personal data is based on our legitimate interest in carrying out said communications, with the guarantees afforded in article 21 LSSICE. Users may oppose when the data is collected. When the data subject provides their email or mobile phone number on our forms and grants express consent, we will process their data to keep them up to date via periodic communications regarding our products and services, based on the legal grounds of their consent.
Data subjects are provided with a way to oppose to this in each communication received, as well as the mechanism in the section “What are your rights?”.
– Commercial profiling. Using the information obtained from tracking, storage and data recovery devices with consent from visitors to our website, and analysing their browsing and behaviour, we will put together commercial profiles of our clients in order to send out personalised commercial communications electronically to those who provide an email address or phone number. More information on this topic is available in the Cookies Policy. The legal grounds for this is consent from the data subject granted when choosing the settings for the data storage and recovery devices upon accessing the website.
– Participation in contests, draws or promotions. We will process your data to manage your participation and communicate with winners, as per the specific Rules for each promotion.
– To manage delivery of our products. When the data subject chooses to have our products delivered using our forms or logistics software. We will process the contact and ID data to manage said delivery and may contact with the data subject by phone.
– Manage job candidates. The data may also be processed to include the data subject in current or future selection processes and to communicate, including by electronic means, with the candidates when they sign up on our jobs platform, as per the conditions posted there.
Who do we disclose your data to?
When the data subject acquires products from Pikolin Home, we will disclose their data to entities in the Pikolin Group that are in charge of commercialising those products for the purposes established in the previous section, regarding contracts and compliance with legal obligations as it is essential for the performance of a contract.
SPACIO REPOS SL B84497288 C/ Rey Pastor, 7, 28914 – Leganés (Spain). With consent from the data subject, their data will be disclosed to other companies in the Pikolin Group for commercial communications by electronic means with information on the sleep sector.
PIKOLIN SL B50032200 Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain)
COMPAÑIA EUROPEA DE ARTICULOS DEL DESCANSO SL B50759810 Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain)
CONFORDES SL B08209496 Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain)
ESPADESA RETAIL SL B50125152 Ronda Ferrocarril nº 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197-Zaragoza (Spain)
PIKOLIN LUSITANA LTDA 502052210 Rua Rodrigo Sarmento de Beires, nº57, 2840-068 Paio Pires, Portugal
Plus, we may disclose the personal data to third-party data processors for the sole purpose of having them provide us with certain services as per our instructions and never using the data for their own purposes and for the purpose of carrying out activities that are not appropriate, or to the competent public administrations in compliance with legal obligations. Some of these suppliers may be located in countries that are not members of the European Union and may, therefore, not have the same levels of protection. In these cases, we always require appropriate guarantees and apply any necessary security measures in disclosing your data.
Among others, these guarantees may consist in the standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission.
How long will personal data be kept?
In general, the data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in compliance with legal obligations and for as long as responsibility may arise for the processing of said data, and then be erased.
The data processed to manage registration as a user and for commercial communications will be saved until the user unsubscribes or opposes to processing.
What rights do you have?
- Get more information.
- Revoke consent if granted for a specific processing.
- Choose to stop receiving our commercial communications.
- Exercise your rights to:
- Access, or finding out what personal data we process;
- Rectification, or correcting incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Erasure, or deleting the personal data we have of yours that we are not legally obliged to keep;
- Opposition, or having us stop processing your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Limitation, or restricting the processing we carry out; Portability, or having us give you your personal data in our power.
To exercise any of the rights afforded under current data protection regulations, you may ask the DPO for a form to exercise your rights or download any of the forms provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency on this link and submit it properly filled in with a copy of your Spanish ID or any other valid form of picture ID to the address or email address of the data controller.
Controller: PIKOLIN SL Address: Ronda Ferrocarril no 24, Plataforma Logística Zaragoza (PLAZA), 50197- Zaragoza (Spain) C.I.F.: B50032200 Contact for DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on your rights or to lodge a claim, contact our Data Protection Officer or the competent data authority at the Spanish Data Protection Agency http://www.agpd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid (901 100 099 – 912 663 517).
How do we ensure the safety of data?
We have adopted appropriate technical and organisational methods to ensure an adequate level of security to prevent the destruction, loss and/or accidental or unlawful alteration of the personal data, or the unauthorised disclosure or access to said data.
We have also put in place procedures to address any security breach that may occur involving personal data within the legally established timelines.
When dealing with suppliers, we ensure they implement appropriate security measures to protect personal data.
We have updated this Policy to adapt it to the requirements and obligations in the General Data Protection Regulation.This latest Policy is from: 30/12/2019